Dina DeSandis Cipriano
I am Owner of Fusion as well as a Hair Stylist. I have been in the industry since 1997 but always knew hair was my passion. In my late teens I worked for Sebastian International as an Educator, then was chosen to work for Iso as a Design Team Member. I had the amazing opportunity to train among our Industry’s elite. As much as I loved balancing working in a Salon and traveling, I decided to work exclusively behind the chair. I took a leap of faith and opened Fusion in 2011. I have not only grown as a business, but as a Stylist also. I pride myself in continuing my education and motivation to further benefit my craft. I have attended the Sebastian Academy in Los Angeles, Aquage Academy of Hairdressing in Baltimore, Certified in Babe Hair Extensions & Brazilian Blowout. Hair Cutting and Coloring are my passion. I also do Gel Manicures and have a hidden talent of hand drawing micro pictures and designs on nails. I would love to meet you and get my hands in your hair! Check out my work on Instagram @fusiondoesmyhair
- Graduate of Empire Beauty School
- Aquage Cutting Academy, Baltimore
- Sebastian Academy, Los Angeles
- ISO/Joico Artistic Institute, Connecticut
- Part of the ISO Design Team where I was trained by top designers in the industry. I traveled the country training other stylists in cutting and coloring and styling models for hair shows.
- Certified CND Shellac Professional
- Certified in Brazilian Blowouts
- Certified in Blond Me coloring
- Attended numerous education programs by Aquage, Joico, Schwarzkopf, ISO, Sebastian, Rusk and Paul Mitchell
- Attended training programs by Nick Arrojo, Robert Cromeans
I specialize in hair cutting and coloring. I am passionate about the design of cutting and I love determining the shape of a hairstyle and then finishing the look with movement.
Favorite retail product
I love all Aquage products, but my favorite is the Silkening Oil. It speeds up blowdry time, creates a high shine finish and doesn’t leave hair feeling greasy.